Welcome

Thanks for stopping by, I'm Nicole Klingler... a wife, mother, dancer, artistic director and photographer. I shoot in various cities in Idaho including Rigby, Rexburg, Idaho Falls, and Boise, as well as Salt Lake City and other northern Utah cities! My photographic style is RICH, TRUE, ORGANIC and HONEST.... with the intent of capturing my subject's personalities... the essence of who they are and what drives them! My specialties lie in individual portraiture: children, seniors, modeling portfolios, and brides- with an emphasis in fashion and editorial style, as well as engagements, formals, and weddings. Stay and browse awhile, or give me a call to set up your own session. Lets see what magic we can create together! (all session and product pricing can be found on the menu bar)

Schedule Update

Sorry for the delay, but because of the busy holiday season, Dip and Dabble Preschool photos will be in the online client gallery on Wednesday Dec. 29th. Thanks for your patience!

In other news, Nicole Klingler Photography has a NEW name, brand and website. Continue to follow me at www.trueatelier.com.


WELCOME TO MY STUDIO

My studio lights arrived this week.
I have two cute models, so we gave the in-home-studio a try.

Enjoy, my two little cuties in my first EVER studio photoshoot!





Some of these I posted twice as I didn't want to decide between
the color version or the tinted BW version.

Love this one!
"what in the world?" you may ask....
Well, Payton is 4 now, and smart.
He doesn't really like me using him as a model, so he
insisted on hiding from me. Unless...
...
...he got a prize for helping me.
-SO-
I bribed him, and he received a new
bakugan for letting me experiment on him.
Little stinker.
But the results were worth it.



I'm biased, but oh this boy is a doll!!!







Beautiful BABY BLUES!
...
I can't wait to get YOUR cute little ones in for a session!!!






4 comments:

Jenny said...

Do i dare ask? How did you do your own in home studio? I've been wanting to come up with something for my own home for a while now but don't know where to start(for my own kids and only as a hobby, not a business). Where did you get info and what did you do? What kind of lighting do you use? I am(was) a friend of Hailey's back in high school, if you were wondering who i am. I love your work.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness Nicole!!!!! These are all so amazing! I can't believe some of the precious moments that you're able to catch. I love all of them! I'm just so impressed by you. Wow!

Brody & Roz said...

WOW is all I have to say to you Nicole! I cannot wait until I get mine done with our little boy! You are truely amazing!!!

Nicole Klingler said...

Jenny-
Sure you can ask!! I'd love to talk to you about it. Just give me a call or email me!!!