Welcome

Thanks for stopping by, I'm Nicole Klingler... a wife, mother, dancer, artistic director and photographer. I shoot in various cities in Idaho including Rigby, Rexburg, Idaho Falls, and Boise, as well as Salt Lake City and other northern Utah cities! My photographic style is RICH, TRUE, ORGANIC and HONEST.... with the intent of capturing my subject's personalities... the essence of who they are and what drives them! My specialties lie in individual portraiture: children, seniors, modeling portfolios, and brides- with an emphasis in fashion and editorial style, as well as engagements, formals, and weddings. Stay and browse awhile, or give me a call to set up your own session. Lets see what magic we can create together! (all session and product pricing can be found on the menu bar)

Schedule Update

Sorry for the delay, but because of the busy holiday season, Dip and Dabble Preschool photos will be in the online client gallery on Wednesday Dec. 29th. Thanks for your patience!

In other news, Nicole Klingler Photography has a NEW name, brand and website. Continue to follow me at www.trueatelier.com.


Seth and Keli's Bridals: {Eastern Idaho Wedding Photographer}

I was so excited to be able to do Seth and Keli's bridal session last weekend! I am always thrilled when I get to capture such good looking people on camera! Aren't they beautiful? And not just because I claim them as family either! They just ARE! But it was so fun to spend a relaxing weekend with them and my parents and my cute family- and my boys absolutely loved all the sunshine and exploration! I will have to post some pictures of them later!
















Keli is a good sport, and great about posing in what might seem to be- odd ways and odd wardrobes! (see below) When we told Seth about what she was going to wear for some of these photos I think he cocked one eyebrow... then asked if it was ok if he wasn't in those ones! haha!!!!

Anyway! First of all, a big thank you to my mom! She dreamt up these exotic shots. She is amazing at finding unique and valuable things and snatched up this basket at a thrift shop, and later discovered that it contained this necklace and headress. After doing research she found out the following: It is from a tribe in the Amazon called the 'Wai Wai'. Statistics say the tribe and culture has almost disappeared with only 200-300 people from that tribe still living. SO- this amazonian ensemble is EXTREMELY rare, and SO beautiful on such a fabulous model.

Now- let me tell you about this model.
Keli's full name is Keli Kalani- which from her Polynesian heritage means
"Warrior of the Heavens!" How appropriate, and truly beautiful.





Thank you! to the two of you! I really love what I get to do!
This is just the beginning of this session, more to come later! (and stay tuned for some shots taken from my Dad! I upgraded to a new camera and sold him my other one, so he took some spectacular photos during this shoot as well! Look out for him because he is amazing!)




Seth and Keli are getting married on July 10th in Eagle, Id.
Congratulations guys!

1 comment:

Cassie Mickelsen said...

These are beautiful Nicole! And what an amazing location! I love this girl's style....Just love it all. Good job!