Welcome

Thanks for stopping by, I'm Nicole Klingler... a wife, mother, dancer, artistic director and photographer. I shoot in various cities in Idaho including Rigby, Rexburg, Idaho Falls, and Boise, as well as Salt Lake City and other northern Utah cities! My photographic style is RICH, TRUE, ORGANIC and HONEST.... with the intent of capturing my subject's personalities... the essence of who they are and what drives them! My specialties lie in individual portraiture: children, seniors, modeling portfolios, and brides- with an emphasis in fashion and editorial style, as well as engagements, formals, and weddings. Stay and browse awhile, or give me a call to set up your own session. Lets see what magic we can create together! (all session and product pricing can be found on the menu bar)

Schedule Update

Sorry for the delay, but because of the busy holiday season, Dip and Dabble Preschool photos will be in the online client gallery on Wednesday Dec. 29th. Thanks for your patience!

In other news, Nicole Klingler Photography has a NEW name, brand and website. Continue to follow me at www.trueatelier.com.


TDC, "Black Canvas" {Eastern Idaho Arts Advertising Photographer}

I'm so blessed to have gotten the opportunity to start a professional dance company last fall, with Amanda McGavin. One of my pieces of choreography from our show "Gravity" was called "Black Canvas." Definitely one of my most creative pieces to date. A white canvas was our primary focal point in the dance, with our individual white tank tops being 'stretched' and then painted as their own works of art during the piece. While the dance progresses, painting the canvas is also worked into the choreography, so at the end of the piece its mostly black. It was my first taste of PAINTING on stage- not just the canvas but ourselves! It was TOTALLY FUN!. So, here was a photo I did to document the piece of choreography. I think I will have it printed on canvas to hang in my studio so I can have an image of "black canvas" on CANVAS!
Thanks to my dancers for always putting up with me and my camera!!!

No comments: