Welcome

Thanks for stopping by, I'm Nicole Klingler... a wife, mother, dancer, artistic director and photographer. I shoot in various cities in Idaho including Rigby, Rexburg, Idaho Falls, and Boise, as well as Salt Lake City and other northern Utah cities! My photographic style is RICH, TRUE, ORGANIC and HONEST.... with the intent of capturing my subject's personalities... the essence of who they are and what drives them! My specialties lie in individual portraiture: children, seniors, modeling portfolios, and brides- with an emphasis in fashion and editorial style, as well as engagements, formals, and weddings. Stay and browse awhile, or give me a call to set up your own session. Lets see what magic we can create together! (all session and product pricing can be found on the menu bar)

Schedule Update

Sorry for the delay, but because of the busy holiday season, Dip and Dabble Preschool photos will be in the online client gallery on Wednesday Dec. 29th. Thanks for your patience!

In other news, Nicole Klingler Photography has a NEW name, brand and website. Continue to follow me at www.trueatelier.com.


Prelude for Kiri: Boise, Idaho Senior: {Idaho Senior Portrait Photographer}

I've known this beautiful girls family for quite sometime! I grew up with her older sisters and am happy to call them friends! Now sweet Kiri is all grown up and embarking on her senior year of high school! SOOO exciting!!!
You can probably tell from the sneak peak, but this girl was a DREAM to photograph! Seriously, her style is difinitive, all her own... its 'honest-all-american girl' meets 'vintage-classic-french-beauty'! Oh how I loved this session.

I really wanted to showcase her style and personality, as well as her interests! See, Kiri is an AMAZING artist! She has been since she was little! So, we went with an artist's theme.... her paintings, some easles, a silver setup up of paints and brushes to bring in a vintage feel.












This is just a small peak! I am excited to finish editing and show you all some more!!!

In the meantime, a special thanks to my mom... first and foremost for being one of the most WONDERFUL people I know! For supporting me in EVERYTHING! For letting me use so many of your art supplies for this shoot and coming to help me with props and styling! You are amazing Mom! I love ya!!!

No comments: