Welcome

Thanks for stopping by, I'm Nicole Klingler... a wife, mother, dancer, artistic director and photographer. I shoot in various cities in Idaho including Rigby, Rexburg, Idaho Falls, and Boise, as well as Salt Lake City and other northern Utah cities! My photographic style is RICH, TRUE, ORGANIC and HONEST.... with the intent of capturing my subject's personalities... the essence of who they are and what drives them! My specialties lie in individual portraiture: children, seniors, modeling portfolios, and brides- with an emphasis in fashion and editorial style, as well as engagements, formals, and weddings. Stay and browse awhile, or give me a call to set up your own session. Lets see what magic we can create together! (all session and product pricing can be found on the menu bar)

Schedule Update

Sorry for the delay, but because of the busy holiday season, Dip and Dabble Preschool photos will be in the online client gallery on Wednesday Dec. 29th. Thanks for your patience!

In other news, Nicole Klingler Photography has a NEW name, brand and website. Continue to follow me at www.trueatelier.com.


'Death' of the SNEAK PEAK

Dear Friends and Clients:

Something tragic has happened, and happened it has... this spooky time of year, so close to ALL HALLOWS EVE!!! My condolences friends, as I must admit that I have LOST MYSELF.... within my computer- and I must pull away! To do so I must inform you of:

the 'Death' of the SNEAK PEAK!!!!

Now, I am hopefull- as I believe that death isn't final! So down the road, its possible there will be a resurrection of the BLOG SNEAK PEAK (but perhaps not until I hire a personal secretary:-). But for now, bid him adeau, as I MUST cut down on my computer time so I can better balance family, business, dance, non- profit organization.... sanity!!! All those wonderful things!

Thanks for understanding! I know you're always anxious to see your photos after the shoot!- but patience is a VALUABLE virtue to cultivate! And you will be rewarded when you get to see ALL of your fabulous images in your online ordering gallery!!!!

If you have any questions- 'shoot' me an email! :-) But in the meantime, HAPPY HAUNTINGS!!!!

No comments: