Welcome

Thanks for stopping by, I'm Nicole Klingler... a wife, mother, dancer, artistic director and photographer. I shoot in various cities in Idaho including Rigby, Rexburg, Idaho Falls, and Boise, as well as Salt Lake City and other northern Utah cities! My photographic style is RICH, TRUE, ORGANIC and HONEST.... with the intent of capturing my subject's personalities... the essence of who they are and what drives them! My specialties lie in individual portraiture: children, seniors, modeling portfolios, and brides- with an emphasis in fashion and editorial style, as well as engagements, formals, and weddings. Stay and browse awhile, or give me a call to set up your own session. Lets see what magic we can create together! (all session and product pricing can be found on the menu bar)

Schedule Update

Sorry for the delay, but because of the busy holiday season, Dip and Dabble Preschool photos will be in the online client gallery on Wednesday Dec. 29th. Thanks for your patience!

In other news, Nicole Klingler Photography has a NEW name, brand and website. Continue to follow me at www.trueatelier.com.


Fall News

Hey to all friends, family, and FABULOUS clients of NK Photography! Just wanted to give you a fall update! I am booked for location sessions until November, and have a couple of dates available then. Contact me for any of those, or contact me if you are hoping to be fit in and I could notify you of any cancellations! Other than that, I am open for studio sessions- contact me if you would like specifics!!!

This year has been a great one and I feel so blessed to have so much support and so much work! I really appreciate EVERY ONE OF YOU...those who just enjoyed viewing what I post, and those who have enjoyed sessions of their own! THANKYOU THANKYOU!!! I love what I do.... but I am EXCITED for a vacations! I won't be doing much, if any, shooting during the month of December, but will be spending that time with my family.

Just wanted to give everyone an FYI about the CLIENT PROOFING button at the top of this site. Ever wondered what it was? This is my proofing site where all sessions as of August 1st will be posted for your proofing and ordering pleasure. Just click on client proofing, and choose the appropriate category for your session. There you will find ALL of your images for purchase either prints, a high res. disc, or both. Share your link with family and friends too.... so even Grandma and Grandpa can order their favorites! Its totally user friendly- you can even pay through the secure site with your credit card! I then create and fulfill the order for you- so there is NO hassle on your part and you get the BEST prints from a pro lab!!!

{The site looks something like this!}

Well- I am excited for a fabulous fall harvest season! Love and blessings to you all!! Contact me for booking and inquiries at:

klingler2003@hotmail.com
(208) 313-4159


No comments: